If you’ve followed any variation of a gluten-free diet for any period of time, you’ve likely experienced your fair share of dry, tasteless baked goods disguised as a dessert… I know I have!
But, NO LONGER!
These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, grain-free, dairy-free, AND low-carb?! YEP.
This allergen-friendly dessert recipe is almost too good to be true!
Soft, Chewy Cookies
Previously, I shared one of my personal favorite recipes, Low-Carb Cookies, which has quickly also become a reader favorite. Using those cookies as inspiration, I developed this recipe to be just as soft and delectable as the original, plus the addition of THE BEST flavor combo: chocolate and sea salt!
Allergy-Friendly Dessert Recipe
- Low-Carb/Keto: Minimal carbs in one of these cookies (1.6g net carbs per serving)! Since these are made with grain-free flour and monk fruit sweetener, they are very low-carb- and keto-friendly!
- Paleo: Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and refined-sugar-free, these Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are about to be your new favorite paleo treat!
- Dairy-Free: Coconut oil is used in this recipe in place of butter or ghee. This makes these cookies perfect for someone with a lactose allergy or intolerance!
- Gluten-Free/Grain-Free: Made with almond flour, these cookies are free from grains and gluten.
- Vegetarian: In addition to these cookies being low-carb and paleo-compliant, they are also vegetarian!
With only 1.6g net carbs per serving, these cookies are perfect for your ketogenic diet!
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is low-carb, keto, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
More Keto-Friendly Dessert Recipes
Find more Real Balanced dessert recipes here!
Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies
These Keto Chocolate Sea Salt Cookies are soft, chewy, and totally irresistible! They are keto, low-carb, paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, refined-sugar-free, and only 1.6g net carbs per serving!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 15 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, using a hand mixer, mix together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- To the same bowl, add monk fruit sweetener, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and cream of tartar. Mix using hand mixer until fully incorporated.
- One cup at a time, add almond flour and mix together with hand mixer.
- Form dough into balls and lightly press down and place on prepared baking sheet (NOTE: cookies will spread when baking so be sure to place them about 2-3 inches apart.)
- Add desired amount of sea salt to top of each cookie.
- One baking sheet at a time, bake cookies until toothpick can be poked into center and comes out cleanly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper away from the bottom of the cookie.
- Serve and enjoy!