French Toast Fat Bombs are the keto dessert recipe you NEED to try!
These little low-carb goodies are so delicious and easy to make! Even better, one fat bomb contains less than 1 gram net carbs, so you can happily enjoy a few and remain in ketosis!
Why Fat Bombs?
In the Real Balanced household, we LOVE ketogenic desserts. Ryan and I both have an ongoing sweet tooth, so I love to develop new dessert recipes for us to enjoy that are low in carbohydrates but that taste amazing!
Fat bombs always fit the bill perfectly, especially considering how simple they are to make!
Aside from the fact that fat bombs taste delicious and are easy to prepare, they also tremendously satiate hunger, curb cravings, and provide a boost of energy to get through the day!
Monk Fruit Sweetener
Like many of my other fat bomb recipes, these French Toast Fat Bombs are made with Lakanto Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener. Additionally, this recipe features another Lakanto product, their delicious Maple-Flavored Syrup!
If you have been thinking about trying some Lakanto products, I highly suggest both the Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener and the Maple-Flavored Syrup. You can use the code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off your Lakanto order!
Keto-Friendly Snack and Dessert
- Keto and Low-Carb: These French Toast Fat Bombs are incredibly low in carbs and are perfect for a ketogenic diet lifestyle! One fat bomb contains only 0.8 grams of net carbs.
- Gluten-Free and Grain-Free: This recipe is free from both gluten and grains.
- Vegetarian: These fat bomb bars are vegetarian-friendly.
- Refined-Sugar-Free: Made with Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener and Lakanto Maple-Flavored Syrup, these fat bombs are free from refined-sugar.
One fat bomb contains 0.8 grams of net carbs.
Diets This Recipe Is Compliant With
This recipe is keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free.
Other Fat Bomb Recipes You Should Try
Lemon Bar Fat Bombs
Fudge Fat Bombs
Blueberry Bliss Fat Bombs
Key Lime Pie Fat Bombs
PBJ Fat Bombs
Strawberries & Cream Fat Bombs
Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Berries & Cream Fat Bombs
Dark Chocolate Peppermint Patty Fat Bombs
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Cinnamon Roll Fat Bombs
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Fat Bomb Bars
You can find all Real Balanced fat bomb recipes here!Print
French Toast Fat Bombs
These French Toast Fat Bombs are a delicious ketogenic treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! With only 0.8g net carbs per serving, these fat bombs are keto, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian, and refined-sugar-free!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- Yield: 24 fat bombs
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup golden monk fruit sweetener (use code “REALBALANCED” for 20% off Lakanto products)
- 1/3 cup Maple-Flavored Syrup
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix all ingredients until well-combined.
- Freeze mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove mixing bowl from freezer and form mixture into balls or scoop and flatten into silicone mold. (If forming fat bombs into balls, line plate with parchment paper and set fat bombs atop parchment paper.)
- Harden fat bombs in freezer for 45 minutes.